During December 2015, a number of amendments were made to tax regulations in Poland. Taxand Poland provides an overview of the key updates.
- Tax authorities focus on the members of the Board of limited liability companies
- TP: Polish Minister of Finance threatens companies which transfer profits abroad
- Resolution of the Supreme Administrative Court in the case of Crido Taxand’s client: Tax deductible expenses may be corrected on a current basis
- The bank tax is not ready yet
- Poland needs tax strategy
- Valuation also may be challenged
- Tax authorities prefer unreliability
- TP: BEPS is really happening!
- Penal fiscal liability – is it worth to be interested in it?
- Will the business finance the decrease of the retirement age
Discover more: December newsflash