The programme was designed to be of interest to international tax practitioners, academics and governmental officials.
- Subject 1: Tax incentives on research and development (R&D)
- Subject 2: Practical protection of taxpayers’ fundamental rights
- Seminar A: Patent boxes
- Seminar B: The taxation of expatriates
- Seminar C: Cross-border supply of services and VAT/GST: Development of IFA proposals
- Seminar D: Practical protection of taxpayers in the exchange of information process
- Seminar E: Cross-border mergers of companies
- Seminar F: IFA/EU: ‘State aid review as a means to combat aggressive tax planning’
- Seminar G: IFA/OECD
- Seminar H: The taxation of global families
- Seminar I: Effectiveness of particiation exemption
The Social Programme will include a wide variety of offers for every taste: The IFA-exclusive Night at the Museums with visits to the museums of Vitra, Tinguely or Beyeler will be part of it. Or the YIN Party which will take place at one of the most spectacular buildings in Basel.
More details coming soon!