News › Newsletter
Taxand's Take - February 2014
This edition, discover Taxand's Take on navigating your tax priorities for 2014; what 2014 holds for OECD BEPS Action Plan; OECD's progress on tax treatment of termination payments; whether the recharacterisation of transactions is a global trend; and much more...
Welcome to the latest edition of Taxand's Take - your regular update on the topical tax issues affecting multinationals. Accessible online this newsletter is sent to you quarterly. Taxand's Take provides you with informed opinion on the latest tax changes and how they affect you.
Stay up to date with Taxand and our news from around the world. Visit www.taxand.com/news.
In this issue you will discover:
- Taxand's Take on navigating your tax priorities for the year 2014
- What 2014 holds for the OECD BEPS Action Plan
- OECD's progress on tax treatment of termination payments
- Whether the recharacterisation of transactions in a global trend
- How corporate inversions are a two sided story
- New requirements for the application of income tax treaties
- How the Chinese VAT Pilot Programme is progressing
- New R&D tax support measures introduced in Spain