Register to receive Taxand’s latest opinion on topical tax news
News › Weekly Alert Article
July 2015 tax amendments
During July 2015, a number of amendments were made to Romanian tax regulations. Taxand Romania provides an update on the key changes.
Amendments and completions brought to certain normative acts
Law no. 186/2015 published in the Official Gazette no. 495 of 7 July 2015
- The Law approves, with certain amendments and completions, the government emergency ordinance no. 8/2015 amending GEO 28/1999 regarding the obligation of the economic operators to use the electronic fiscal cash registers
- Thus, all references to tips and personal cash register are repealed
Amendments and completions brought to the Fiscal Code
Law no. 187/2015 published in the Official Gazette no. 499 of 7 July 2015
- The present law approves the government emergency ordinance no. 6/2015 for the amendment and completion of the fiscal code, with certain amendments and completions
- Starting 10 July 2015, we have new criteria for definition of the independent activity
- Thus, the independent activity is: 'any activity performed by an individual with the purpose of obtaining income'
Quality tax advice, globally