Taxand shortlisted for 31 ITR European Tax Awards 2014
Taxand, the world's largest global organisation of tax advisors to multinational businesses, today announces that it has been nominated 31 European International Tax Review (ITR) Awards, more than ever before, including 4 Pan-European awards and 14 National Tax Firm of the Year awards.
European nominations include: European Tax Firm of The Year; European Indirect Tax Firm of the Year; European Transfer Pricing Firm of the Year and European Tax Innovator of the Year.
Taxand received 23 national nominations for Firm of the Year and Transfer Pricing Firm of the Year, an increase from 20 in 2013.
Taxand was also shortlisted 4 times in the inaugural European regional deals category. To be recognised with so many nominations in a new award category is proof of Taxand’s strong reputation for providing quality, responsive advice when it comes to complex, multijurisdicational deals. It is testament to the quality of all of the service line teams across Taxand jurisdictions that the organisation continues to be so well represented in the ITR Awards shortlist.
The publication of this year’s shortlist means that Taxand has been nominated for just under 150 ITR European Awards over the last 5 years.
Winners will be announced at the awards ceremony on the 21 May 2014 in the Dorchester in London.
- European Tax firm of the year
- European TP firm of the Year
- European Indirect Tax Firm of the Year
- European Tax Innovator of the year
- European M&A Tax Deal of the year: South Africa
- European M&A Tax Deal of the year: France
- European Energy Tax Deal of the year: Russia
- European Media & Entertainment Tax Deal of the Year: Finland
National Tax Firm of the Year
- Central European Tax Firm of the Year (Romania)
- South Africa
National Transfer Pricing Firm of the Year
- Central European TP Firm of the year (Romania)
- South Africa
T. +44 20 7663 0768