TP & business restructuring
TP and business restructuring are by nature international. Political and public pressure on international tax planning and particularly intangibles continues apace. Essential revisions to the OECD TP Guidelines are expected in 2014. Taxand’s global team of dedicated experts helps you approach TP and business restructuring arrangements to meet your commercial and operational needs.
We recognise that for international business restructurings, transfer pricing is a core component to ensure that a robust and substantive business model is implemented. In addition to offering core transfer pricing and business restructuring services, Taxand offers specialist traditional transfer pricing expertise as well.
Whether you are establishing centralised functions, reshaping operational flows; require support to satisfy documentation requirements in multiple jurisdictions or assistance with advance pricing agreements; tax advice associated with intangible asset valuations, business restructuring or dispute resolution, Taxand has the capacity, experience and knowledge to meet your needs.
Transfer Pricing Services
Global design and value chain optimisation services
- Risk management
- Intellectual property tax management
- Global restructuring
- Tax leakage minimisation
Tax optimised valuation services
- Intangible assets valuation
- Assessment of arm’s length royalty rates
Dispute resolution services
- Audit support
- Negotiation of mutual agreements and arbitration procedures
- Expert testimony
Advance pricing agreement services
- Unilateral bilateral and multilateral APAs
- Negotiation with relevant tax authorities
- Global, regional and local documentation
- Transfer pricing documentation related to goods, services and intangibles
- Economic analyses including benchmarking studies
- Reconciling actual transfer pricing position and defensive policies
Business Restructuring Services
- Full scale tax reorganisation, design and implementation
- Feasibility assessments to assess the validity of a restructuring
- IP planning and structuring
- On-going transfer pricing and corporate tax compliance
- Ruling / revenue negotiation and APA conclusion
- Hands on, integrated, project management
Taxand’s TP & business restructuring team brings together specialists to manage risk while achieving meaningful tax efficiencies throughout multinationals’ supply chains.
Made up of international tax and local TP experts with in depth understanding of TP regulations, business restructuring arrangements and supply chain value creation, our global team delivers high quality, integrated and proactive tax advice.
Taxand’s global transfer pricing team of experts offer clear minded advice on how to assess and manage the risks associated with your global transfer pricing. Our dedicated business restructuring team specialises in managing the overall tax-footprint of your business through optimising supply chain planning.
Discover how Taxand can deliver your TP & business restructuring tax advantage.
Talk to your local TP & business restructuring Taxand advisor:
Taxand global TP & business restructuring service line hosts bespoke client seminars designed to present topical transfer pricing and business restructuring issues to clients, and to offer networking opportunities with Taxanders and peers around the world. In addition, Taxand regularly contributes to industry conferences, webinars, workshops and networking events run by third parties.
2013 is the year of the intangibles. Why? Political pressure + 2014 OECD TP Guideline changes = Window of opportunity