Effective employee remuneration is critical to business success.Tax efficient incentive plans (examples include annual cash bonus plans, deferred cash bonus plans, stock option plans, restricted stock and restricted stock unit plans, profit sharing arrangements, sales incentives, retention plans) and global tax compliance are vital if maximum value is to be achieved for both employers and employees. Tax, legal and regulatory rules are increasingly complex and constantly changing. Taxand's global compensation tax team provides proactive tax advice, regulatory oversight and best practice expertise.
We deliver a range of compensation related services with a global focus:
- Long and short-term global equity (eg stock options, performance share plans, restricted share plans, restricted stock units)
- Performance condition design and modelling
- Employer and employee tax, social security, withholding and compliance due diligence
- Legal and regulatory global due diligence
- Global corporate tax deductibility optimisation
- Employee communication and engagement programmes
- Equity awards for international assignees
- Cash and equity plan implications on change of control
- Vendor selection
Our multidisciplinary team of compensation tax specialists design and implement pragmatic solutions that optimise tax efficiencies whilst delivering tailored strategic reward objectives for multinationals.
Our independence advantage means we can act quickly to deliver the answers you require and focus on developing long-term relationships delivering mutual benefit.
Our core team of employment tax and equity plan specialists is supported by our experienced corporate tax colleagues, cash and equity plan professionals as well as legal advisors.
Discover how Taxand can deliver your compensation tax advantage.
Talk to your compensation tax Taxand advisor: