- Puerto Rico
- 1 of 18
Romain Tiffon is based in Taxand Luxembourg where he is a partner with the International and Corporate Tax practice of ATOZ.
Romain has many years of experience in structuring Pan-European investments and coordinating tax implementation for a wide range of institutional investors in the Private Equity and Real estate sectors. He also has extensive experience in structured finance, corporate restructuring, and family offices.
His qualifications include:
- Admitted to practice as an Attorney and Counselor-at-law in New York (USA)
- Master’s degree in Tax law from the Université Panthéon Sorbonne (Paris I)
- Master’s degree in Business Law from Université Panthéon Assas (Paris II)
- LLB degree from the London School of Economics and Political Science
- Member of the Tax Committee of the American Bar Association and of the New York State Bar Association