- Puerto Rico
- 1 of 17
Robert is based in Taxand South Africa where he is a director at ENSafrica. Robert specialises in corporate tax, share incentive schemes, mergers and acquisitions, private client matters, VAT and tax litigation.
He is Chairman of the South African Law Society's Committee on Exchange Control and Tax Matters.
Robert is recognised as a leading/recommended lawyer by the following reputable rating agencies and their publications:
- Chambers and Partners Global Guide 2017, 2016, 2015 – Tax (South Africa)
- The Legal 500 EMEA 2017, 2016, 2015 – Tax (South Africa)
- Who’s Who Legal 2016 – Corporate Tax: Controversy (South Africa)
- Best Lawyers® 2017 – Tax (South Africa)
- BA (University of Cape Town)
- LLB (University of Cape Town)
- LLM (University of Cape Town)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Tax (University of Cape Town)
- Admitted as an attorney of the High Court of South Africa