- Puerto Rico
- 1 of 18
Nikki is based in Taxand South Africa where she is a director at ENSafrica. She specialises in corporate tax, with particular focus on international tax aspects with regards to inbound and outbound investments, local and international corporate restructures and exchange controls.
Nikki’s experience includes work in retail, and e-commerce. She also advises extensively on the South African tax and exchange control implications for local corporates in respect of their offshore expansions and for non-resident corporates in respect of investments in South Africa. She has advised extensively on various exchange control related matters, including the preparation of exchange control applications in respect of various exchange control aspects.
Nikki is recognised as a leading lawyer by the following reputable rating agency and its publication/s:
- Best Lawyers® 2016, 2013 – Tax law (South Africa)
- BProc (University of Pretoria)
- LLB (University of Stellenbosch)
- BCom (Taxation) (Hons) (University of Cape Town)
- Admitted as an attorney of the High Court of South Africa