- Puerto Rico
- 1 of 17
Marc Brocardi is a member of Taxand France where he is a partner with Arsene Taxand. Marc joined in September 2005 as a senior manager with Arsene VAT / Customs practice in Paris, France and is currently the partner in charge of the Customs department.
Marc specialises in Customs and EU VAT planning structures – advising clients on Customs procedures in order to minimise their overall indirect tax/duties burden and optimise their cash flow by implementing Customs regime(s) and/or simplified Customs clearance procedures – and customs litigation.
Prior to joining France’s Taxand practice, Arsene Taxand, Marc was a senior manager with Landwell, the correspondent law firm of PwC. Since 1999, he has developed specific knowledge and a very practical approach in the following fields:
- assisting clients in dealing with Customs audit and negotiating transactional settlements with the French Customs authorities
- defending clients in administrative and Courts litigation issues – i.e. preferential origin, tariff classification and Customs valuation
- requesting Customs valuation ruling from the French Customs authorities in order to secure transfer pricing policies
- structuring export control management
- advising clients on excise issues as well as green taxes
- creating and animating Customs trainings.
Marc uses a detailed methodology to evaluate clients' Customs risks involved in cross border trade.
Marc is used to working closely with consultants all over Europe, helping multinational companies on global projects worldwide. Marc is involved in developing European VAT / Customs strategies for a diverse range of clients engaged in distribution or manufacturing in various market sectors.
Marc is member of the board of Collin de Sussy Association and ODASCE.