- Puerto Rico
- 1 of 17
Jose Maria Monzo Blasco
Jose Maria Monzo Blasco is based in Taxand Spain where he is a counsel in the Tax practice area, focusing on mergers and acquisitions and family businesses.
He has extensive experience in the provision of advice on an ongoing basis to different family businesses and corporate groups, both Spanish and foreign.
He has also participated in transactions such as the concentration of all the bottling companies of the Coca-Cola trademarks in the Iberian Peninsula, which led to the formation of the company Coca-Cola Iberian Partners.
He has collaborated with entities such as the ADEIT Foundation (Universidad de Valencia) and the Valencia Stock Exchange, as lecturer on their master's degree programs.
- Degree in Law from Universidad de Valencia
- Master's Degree in Taxation and International Tax Consulting from the CEREM business school (Madrid)
- Course in Tax Treaties and Hybrid Instruments, International Bureau of Fiscal Documentation (IBFD)
- Course on VAT in International Trade, Centro de Estudios Financieros (CEF)
- Practical Taxation Course, Centro de Estudios Financieros (CEF)
- Refresher course at the London School of Business and Finance (LSBF), London